Invest in yourself, not just your gear
From first time DSLR owners to seasoned professionals, improving your understanding of light and the photographic process will make you a better shooter.
An individual-learning experience based on your goals
You call the shots! Communicate with the studio staff on what you want to accomplish and we will write a lesson that will help you do exactly that.
Need some ideas?
- Recreating lighting in a photograph that inspires you
- An intro or refresher course in Studio Lighting
- Mixing natural light and studio strobes
- Speedlights on and off camera
- Video on the DSLR
- or create your own topics!
(above: DMV based model Melanie Blankenship in Studio A's window light)
2 hr Weekday Special
Tuesday - Thursday | Studio time included
50.00 deposit to book, 150.00 total
2 hr Weekend Lesson
Friday - Sunday | Studio time included
50.00 deposit to book, 225.00 total