The Black Box Workshop
Tuesday, Jan 9, 6-8p
50.00 deposit to RSVP, 100.00 total
- Professional Models (art nude)
- 2 hour event with rotated lead-shooters
- Balanced 1 on 1 shoot time
- Model release
High-Contrast, Low-Key Lighting
The simple lighting technique that this workshop covers can work for fine art, fashion, cosplay portraits, bodyscapes, abstracts, and much more.
This two hour workshop is designed to give you a thorough understanding of how to build and modify this type of lighting. You will only be limited by your creativity.
Our model will be Dakota Snow
We're lucky to have the talented Dakota Snow as our model for this weeknight event. She brings along a strong posing ability and lots of experience working with this type of lighting.
This is a great opportunity to work with Dakota on a fun concept that will yeild some portfolio worthy images for sure.
We will begin with a one light setup and create vastly different photographs with just small changes in light. We will be working with studio strobes, several different lighting modifiers, and we will go over how to direct and pose a model for the best results.
- 2 hour workshop with rotated lead-shooters
- Professional Model
- Lighting Instruction (3 setups)
- Model Release included
50.00 deposit to RSVP, 100.00 total.
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera with interchangeable lens'
- Fast Prime Lens (28mm, 50 mm, full frame equivalent)
- Tripod and Shutter Release (optional)